The board of directors of Utobras Nig. Ltd is made up of the following persons,
1. Mr. Frank Utomi. Frank is a 1987 Graduate with Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from the Federal University of Minas Geras Belo Horizonte. Brazil. He also took a Diploma course in Marketing in 1988. On his return to Nigeria in 1988 he set up a trading company which he eventually incorporated in 1991. To facilitate imports of auto spare parts and vehicles from Brazil; he also floated a subsidiary company, Utobras Company Import and Export Limited in Brazil. Frank is the Chairman and Chief Executive of the two companies, and shuttles between Nigeria and Brazil in order to coordinate the activities of the companies. He is a member of both the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Nigerian Brazilian Chamber of Commerce. He is married to a Brazilian and speaks Portuguese fluently. His outstanding management quality has contributed immensely to the steady growth of the company to what it is today.
2. Azuh Francis, Francis is a computer professional with more than twenty years industry experience. Apart from his position as a director of Utobras Nig. Ltd, Azuh Francis functions in an executive capacity in a foremost computer consulting firm.
3. Mrs. Utomi Veralyn. Veralyn is the Executive Director of Account Administration of the cornpany. She graduated from Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma.
4. Oshai Victoria. Victoria holds a first degree in Agricultural Science. She was a foundation staff with Utobras Nig Limited. She now runs a trading company and Agricultural consultancy outfit in addition to being a board member of Utobras Nig. Limited.
1. Mrs. Adesola Deborah is an Accounting graduate of The Federal polythenics Ede Osun State. Has more than 7 years experience. She is the Accountant of the company. She is also a student member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN)
2. Mr. Akoh Emmanuel is a graduate from Federal Polytechnic Bida with an HND in Mechanical Engineering . He is the company maintenance Manager.
3. Mr. Dibie Godwin is a graduate from lagos state Polytechnic with an HND in Business Administration for over 15years. He is the Operation Manager.
4. Mrs. Veralyn Utomi is an Accounting graduate form Ambrose Ali University for over 20 years; she also obtained her Msc degree from University of Lagos for over 7yrs now, with more than 20 years industry exposure. Mrs. Veralyn Utomi is responsible for the financial strategies of the company and functions as the Executive Director, Finance and Administration.